anyone try any .32 ammo for walther GSP 32 beside the .32WC

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
kyh

anyone try any .32 ammo for walther GSP 32 beside the .32WC

Post by kyh »

Hi:

Anyone else try other type of .32 ammo for the GSP 32 beside the wadcutter? Any problem using other ammo beside the wadcutter? Thanks.
Trooperjake

Re: anyone try any .32 ammo for walther GSP 32 beside the .3

Post by Trooperjake »

Can't be done.
Buy a Pardini, you have more choices.
scausi

Post by scausi »

Curious , why do you ask ? , cant you get wad cutter ammo??
Or are you just asking for the sake of it,
The GSP is built and chambered for wad cutter ammo , That being said there is nothing stopping you putting in a round nose or semi wad cutter backwards if you reload or cast your own , it want damage your pistol ,it probably just wont be as accurate . I know of many shooters that have done this for plinking and such.
Cheers. S
dronning

Post by dronning »

scausi wrote:... The GSP is built and chambered for wad cutter ammo , That being said there is nothing stopping you putting in a round nose or semi wad cutter backwards
+1

Just to emphasize you have to put the bullet in backwards so it matches the profile of the wad cutter round. Double end wad cutters are about the only option verses the hollow base ones.

The Pardini in 32ACP is proving to be the most accurate "32" at 50yds. They are getting near 1/2" groups with a 60gr Hornady XTP bullet. Not certain about load info.

Dave
Certified Safety Instructor: Rifle & Pistol
They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
~ Ben Franklin
kyh

Post by kyh »

I just got the GSP 22. So I was wonering if it is worth while to get the 32.
Brayhaven

Post by Brayhaven »

My 32 GSP is even more accurate than the 22 barrel (which shoots a ragged hole @25). The right loads are critical as in any 50yd gun, but it's capable of x-ring accuracy @ 50. Shot the best score ever in BE @ 25 with my 32, 879/37 I usually have some extra GSP conversions around.
Greg
classicsportingguns.com