Pistol Shooting Book

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
randy1952

Pistol Shooting Book

Post by randy1952 »

Just got the new Pistol Shooting The Olympic Disciplines Book from Neal Stepp and it looks just as good as the Ways of the Rifle Book they published. I think Neal is the first dealer in the country to have it in stock.
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

Is this the same book that Pilkingtons had in stock before Christmas?
thirdwheel

Post by thirdwheel »

Superb book published by MEC, I got mine from edinkillie (new English version) a couple of weeks ago and have found it superb and a really fresh way of looking at our sport. The info graphic format is so well done it makes it a book you want to pick up again and again. Expensive but that is the price of quality.

George
John Marchant

Post by John Marchant »

Absolutely first class book with so much detail and fabulous high quality photography.
randy1952

Pistol Shooting Book

Post by randy1952 »

David Levene wrote:Is this the same book that Pilkingtons had in stock before Christmas?
I didn't see it on his website so I couldn't tell you. International Shooters Service (Neal Stepp) is the only one in the states that had the book as far as I know.
Marc Orvin

Post by Marc Orvin »

Just picked up my copy from Scott Pilkington at World Cup last week. Barely started reading it, but so far I am impressed.

I got the last one Scott had at the WC, but he may have more back at the office. Doesn't hurt to call and ask.
Fortitudo Dei

Post by Fortitudo Dei »

I would be quite happy to pay €49 for the book purchased directly from MEC. It's the €33 postage that I object to when a 2kg package sent here using Deutsche Post (calculated using their website) comes to €17.
BobGee

Post by BobGee »

Shipping costs that much because MEC includes a copy of their heavy glossy brochure in with it!
jabberwo

Post by jabberwo »

I just got my copy from Janet and Marcus at Center Shot Sports.

-= jab
mikeyv

Mec Books

Post by mikeyv »

Got the Pistol Shooting book and the Psyche of the shot. Figured I would get both since the shipping is the same. Both books compliment each other very well and only a little overlap of information. Only disappointment was that DHL service in Germany was fast but once it cleared customs in this country it was turned over to USPS to deliver.