paradini air rifle

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

oddsonjjf

paradini air rifle

Post by oddsonjjf »

If willing I would like some feedback on the GPR 1...thanks
Andre

Post by Andre »

I've never seen the gun in person, but I know the owner/president of the company and would be willing to send you his contact information if you would like.

Knowing some of his air pistols, they are all of extremely good quality. I don't think you could go wrong with an air rifle from them.
Sorry I couldn't really help you, but I'm sure someone will.
cmj

Post by cmj »

Some thoughts on the Pardini air rifle. Seems to be well made and feels good in the hands.
percieved issues.
Only one size pistol grip available one size there does not fit all.
Detailed instructions pretty good, but on the parts drawing nothing is named, only given a number.
Uses a Feinwerkbau front dovetail, but they don't tell you that.
The front piece on the barrel that holds the weights/sights etc has no indexing. If loosen the screws to move it out , then trial and error to get it back to vertical. Doesn't take much to get the sights way off. Needs a flat spot for the set scres or dimples for the set screws so that the sight alignment can be kept easier.
Has a manometer that doesn't use a needle to show air pressure, have to line up the marks to see have much air have left.
Rear sight dovetail pretty short 2.75 so not much room to position rear sight .
Has a really short LOP about 10" maybe a little less, that is good for small people,
Trigger is good and can be adjusted in position similiar to the FWB.
Mec IV buttplate is nice.
Big threads on the air tank, so not much chance going to gall or damage them,
If want to use any sight other than the Centra Spy it ships with have to reverse the loading lever to push it down as will not clear a different sight such as the Centra 10-50 even in the offset position.
Takes to many shots to settle down as born out by the chrono , not good for an air rifle final. Maybe as get some pellets through it that will improve
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

There's already a thread on this;

viewtopic.php?t=43033

Rob.