10x XPR smallbore rifle review. with pics.

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

jamcmahon

Post by jamcmahon »

Doug,

Nice set of toys there! Is that your own barrel on the Anschutz or a stock one? What action is it?

I am in the market for a new rifle, but man, the price is pretty steep. Might have to sell my house just to afford it...
Roadthing

Post by Roadthing »

jamcmahon wrote:Doug,

Nice set of toys there! Is that your own barrel on the Anschutz or a stock one? What action is it?

I am in the market for a new rifle, but man, the price is pretty steep. Might have to sell my house just to afford it...
The Anschutz has a 2013 action and I put a Lilja barrel on it shoots great, Better than me anyway. The 10x has a Hart barrel and the Walther is factory.

Doug K.
gzig5

Post by gzig5 »

Impressive lineup! How does that kk300 shoot? Have heard good things about them. How does the trigger on the 10x compare to the other two?
Roadthing

Post by Roadthing »

gzig5 wrote:Impressive lineup! How does that kk300 shoot? Have heard good things about them. How does the trigger on the 10x compare to the other two?
The KK300 shoot great, only got to shoot it on one card. The 10x trigger is you typical jewel trigger 2oz and goes bang when you touch it. LOL I realy liked the trigger on the Walther cant wait for the weather to get better.

Doug K.
sureshot007

Post by sureshot007 »

So have these things gotten any better since this review? I'd like to think that at that price point, the quality would be much higher.