Thanks to Jessica at Pilkington

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

opbigdave

Thanks to Jessica at Pilkington

Post by opbigdave »

Just want to say thanks to Jessica at Pilkington.
I recently decided to purchase a Morini 162EI that Pilkington had available.
I am new to the air gun regimen of shooting and had several questions prior to my decision to purchase.
Jessica was a consummate professional in handling my issues. When I posed a question that she didn't have an immediate answer for, she acknowledged the fact and proceeded to get the answer in a timely manner.
It is refreshing to find someone who doesn't know the correct answer to a question and just makes a "guess".
Jessica is a rare individual who is an advocate for the customer and makes one feel that they are a special and valued commodity.

Pilkington Competition hopefully recognizes Jessica as the asset that she is.

Thanks again Jessica for the "WOW" level of Customer Service that you provided me.

Dave
Join the NRA and Always Shoot Safely
NRA Benefactor
ATA Life Member
Shoot Safely and Remember to Have Fun
Misny

Post by Misny »

I have had great service from Pilkguns as well when making purchases. They have repaired a couple of air pistols for me and I couldn't be happier. My wife has ordered Christmas presents for me from Pilkguns and she reported that they were patient and helpful all the way.
pilkguns
Site Admin

Thanks

Post by pilkguns »

We at Pilkington are so glad to hear from valuable customers. Jessica is a wonderful addition to our company. The compliments have been passed on!!!
pauln

Post by pauln »

yes great service for Pilkinguns and Jessica in particular . Thanks for my Varga glasses