Veteran shooters Contact Info needed:

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

conradin

Veteran shooters Contact Info needed:

Post by conradin »

Hi, I am looking for contact info for:
Joyce Ann (Laubenheimer) Myers <Western Kentucky University 80>,(Cocao Beach, FL), Ethel Ann Alves <East Tennessee State University 82> (Newcastle, Delaware) Elzabeth McKay <East Tennessee State University 84>. Capt Glenn Dubis (Penn State 81), David Kimes (<southern>New Hampshire University 58) (La Palma, CA) and a certain J.Meredith which I am pretty certain it is James Meredith who won gold in Pan-Am games in Air Rifle in 1983.

Double posted on Olympic Rifle forum since some of them do shoot small bore and air.
Fred Mannis

Post by Fred Mannis »

The only thing these people seem to have in common is shooting the cross bow. Why the interest? Where you ever able to reach E-A?
conradin

Post by conradin »

yes, no help. Mouth Shut, Ears Open, Nothing that I actually do not know. Told me that I was wasting her time. Very colorful character.
Gary Dunning

delete

Post by Gary Dunning »

delete
Last edited by Gary Dunning on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gary Dunning

Dave Kimes

Post by Gary Dunning »

Notice was posted here of Karl Kenyon's passing soon afterward (~2 yrs. ago?) by Dave. He expressed touching praise, crediting Karl for the (English Match?) record that Dave set in international competition (either World Championship or Olympic).

Dave also listed and sold some equipment here. So he may be in the memberlist. Believe his ID may be "only X's". Hope your search is more successful than mine.