Who won NRA prone smallbore championship?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

clamdigger

Who won NRA prone smallbore championship?

Post by clamdigger »

I left Camp Perry Thursday before seeing who won the prone championship. NRA's web site does not have the latest scores from Thursday. Who won?

Seems like NRA's web site stops getting updated at some point and stays broken for a while. Do they even realize it is not updated?
roleohibachi

Post by roleohibachi »

Mike McPhail took home prone overall, or as HQ called him, Phil McPhail. I think second was Matt Chezem and third was Eric Uptagrafft - I'm about 95% sure of those. Still, don't get the tattoo until it's official.
Mike Seery
clamdigger

Post by clamdigger »

Mike, how did you finish? You did well the first two days?
1813benny

CP results

Post by 1813benny »

results for all matches at Camp Perry can be found here...

http://compete.nra.org/championship-res ... sults.aspx
kevmitch

NRA Perry Smallbore Day 4 results still a nogo as of 7/27/13

Post by kevmitch »

You missed clamdigger's point...
As of this morning, the NRA site STILL does not have Day four or aggregate Prone scores. The NRA site quit posting scores after Day 3 of Prone :(
clamdigger

Post by clamdigger »

I went to Camp Perry today to pick up my CMP score cards and stickers. The NRA building is completely closed down and I did not see any scores posted. You will notice that even www.nrablog.com has not been updated with the final results. And the metric results have not been posted from several weeks ago. The NRA is really slacking but it seemed the same way last year.

The NRA took down all the canopies Saturday morning prior to the start of prone due to damage from the storm and never put them back up since they did not have enough surplus equipment.
proneshooter

Post by proneshooter »

The NRA did not put the cover back up to help move us to the Bristol match next year with a fixed cover in place and by not fixing it (they have enough spare parts) they can write it off as storm damage. They never mowed the grass (not that wet) during prone and most years it gets cut at least once. This was a low budget version of what the National Matches used to be when we had a match director that cared about smallbore and junior shooting. They never told the Port Clinton businesses about the smallbore move and don't care how it hurts the vendors. I'm looking forward to the USA Shooting Championships at Ft. Benning next year!
Abi

Post by Abi »

Yeah, still waiting for NRA website to finalize scores for Smallbore; saw at least 3 that weren't finalized.

CMP air gun scores aren't complete either online.
clamdigger

Post by clamdigger »

Final scores from the smallbore prone championship have now been posted. The NRA Blog sight has been updated.
Maxicooper

Post by Maxicooper »

clamdigger wrote:Final scores from the smallbore prone championship have now been posted. The NRA Blog sight has been updated.
Thanks for the updated.

It would be great if NRA had updated smallbore rifle 3 positions championship result as well. :)