Free pistol grips

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Peter B

Free pistol grips

Post by Peter B »

I shoot a Morini and was woundering if I can get a set of grips that are thin. My hand is wide but I have short fingers and with the large stock grip my fingers don't wrap around much even after modifing them. When I put my hand in the grip it feels good but when I raise to aim the feeling goes away. I just don't want to order another set of grips and have them end up in my collection of grips I don't like.
Ricardo

Post by Ricardo »

Check out Larry's Guns. He's the Rink Grip retailer in the US. These grips can be ordered with many customized measurements for short, long, skinny, fat or whatever hands. I have messed with sculpting Morini grips but finally ordered Rinks and love them. Good luck!
conradin

Post by conradin »

Go to Rink's website and get an idea, then call Larry.
scausi

grip

Post by scausi »

You can buy direct from Rink in Germany , that,s what i do ,cut out the middle man save money , cheers S
Gleedaniel13

Post by Gleedaniel13 »

You can buy direct from Rink in Germany , that,s what i do ,cut out the middle man save money
Yes, I agree. Buy the grip products directly or go through online. Avoid middle man to save money. Middle man will truly charge you more than online buying.
brakarzac

Post by brakarzac »

Gleedaniel13 wrote:
You can buy direct from Rink in Germany , that,s what i do ,cut out the middle man save money
Yes, I agree. Buy the grip products directly or go through online. Avoid middle man to save money. Middle man will truly charge you more than online buying.
I agre with both of the above.

I just received 4 grips direct from Rink direct, the cost of 2 grips from the Australian agent costs more than buying the 4 direct from Germany including postage!

Saved a fortune, and absolutely love the grips!!!

Highly recommend buying direct!