toz35

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
fidel

toz35

Post by fidel »

I finally located a toz35 @ wow!problem no matter how much i turn the wt adj screw the wt. of trigger pull seems not to change.Is something wrong with pistol?Who can work on these to clean @ adjust without a POHIBITIVE cost? would appreciate any help.Lastly where can i get accessories like a cleaning rod,screwdrivers drifts @ punches?
Rover

Post by Rover »

You can get the tools at any hardware store. Not to sound snide, but if you don't know this you may not want to be getting into your pistol.

Some weedwhacker line makes a good pull through bore cleaner.
j-team

Post by j-team »

The trigger weight screw (the one in front of the trigger guard) runs in a plastic nut. If you try to increase the trigger weight too much this can eaily strip. Those trigers are designed to be light or very light.

If you have stripped this then I suggest finding a local gunsmith who is familiar with Toz 35s to repair (replace) it for you. Don't attempt it yourself if you are not skilled in this area as there and many small delicate parts in the trigger of the Toz.
fidel

toz 35

Post by fidel »

TOO LATE! now i have no trigger set trigger won,t set.Does anyone know of a good toz35 smith to clean @ adjust this THING?
Bob-Riegl

Post by Bob-Riegl »

My only in states suggestion is Larry's of Maine. "Doc"
fidel

Post by fidel »

It was working so it must be simple maybe accelerator bar is out of alignment -Thanks!
Rover

Post by Rover »

See if Pilk will do it.
fidel

toz 35

Post by fidel »

Thanks for all of your help.After 2 days @ a large lens the problem was in my face the pin holding trigger mechanism was sticking out the side pushed back in @ volah! a gunsmith was born -just kidding but fixed it nylon nut on tigger wt screw not stripped.All adj work thank all of you again