Switch pellets?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Rover

Switch pellets?

Post by Rover »

Plenty of posts on this subject!

I see that Pilk makes and sells Vogel pellets and I'm sure they're good ones. Champion's Choice and the CMP also sells them, so I guess they're not widely distributed.

Any of you guys using (tried?) them?

Tell me all about it in loving detail.
spektr

777 Daisy

Post by spektr »

I stepped back into the game with my pre-marrige 777. Shot ok with Meisters... It came alive with Vogel Oranges. Haven't tried much else in it yet, but from what I'm seeing, dont feel the need to mess with it until i start getting better....
jcar

Post by jcar »

I'm shooting the Champions Choice 4.49's in my LP-400. They shoot fine. I bench tested them against R10 pistol weights and some old Vogel greens out of curiosity. The CC's shot the best, although by only a half mm or so with 10 shot groups. All of the groups were slightly larger than a single pellet hole. The CC's are made by H&N. They come in an H&N cardboard sleeve with a Champions Choice sticker on the end.
BEA

pellets

Post by BEA »

I think more is made of pellet group sizes than what most of us can appreciate. Too much time is wasted shooting groups and not enough time spent practicing good technique. The experience I have had with Scott's pellets is they shoot very good, way better than what my abilities can appreciate. Since he is kind enough to provide this forum, I think we should support him whenever possible.
Rover

Post by Rover »

That was kind of the point of my post.