KK300 Trigger adjustments

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

sakoarms

KK300 Trigger adjustments

Post by sakoarms »

I just received a new Walther KK300. I would like to adjust the trigger. The first stage is a little long for my liking and I would like to play with the weights some. It did come with a booklet, but I can not understand the directions. Before I just start turning screws to try and figure it out, I thought I better ask for some guidance. Does anyone know how or have a better translation of the trigger adjustment? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
KatoomDownUnder

TRIGGER ADJUSTMENTS

Post by KatoomDownUnder »

The trigger on the KK300 can be difficult to get spot on. I've had mine for 6 months and I'm still slowly adjusting it.
The description at pilkguns is a bit better than the manual.

http://www.pilkguns.com/tenp/default.htm

scroll down the left until you find Walther, then on the Walther page scroll down to the KK300 page

Or if Guy Starik or some other more experienced Walther user is looking they could provide some advice.
gstarik

Post by gstarik »

The front screw(muzzle direction) controls the weight. Clockwise you increase the weight. The second screw controls the length of first stage.clockwias,you shorten the first stage. I use direct trigger(single stage).if you want to see what happens with the first stage,close the bolt and and turn the second screw clockwise.you will see it moving back until the firing pin strikes.
Turn it a little back,and you have a direct trigger.I think that both screws are 2mm.
Guy.
sakoarms

Post by sakoarms »

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the great amount of information that the members here have and their willingness to help. It has given me a lot more confidence to start turning screws. Thanks again.