Custom Advanced Air Rifle & Smallbore Clinics *

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

jaymeS

Custom Advanced Air Rifle & Smallbore Clinics *

Post by jaymeS »

Air Rifle and Smallbore two day Custom Clinics are now being formed for Clubs with a minimum of 10 shooters needing advanced training.

Current clinics are being held in Georgia weekly until the month of November.
December Maryland and upper East Coast states.
Feb-April Midwest
June-August West Coast (..tentative )

If you would like more information please contact me via email and I will be happy to discuss a curriculum with you, for your club or personal needs. Dates can be set to your needs based on availability.

Private lessons are available as well as online coaching and support for those in areas not close to a training facility. These can start within a week and be given by myself and 04' Olympic Silver Medalist. Weekly set times and sessions will be planned for you. Along with mental training plans.

I am myself, a two time US Olympian for these disciplines. I'm looking to give back to the sport and help the future generations of hopeful National Team members & Olympians.

Please send me your information as well as goals for the sport. Then we can discuss a plan to achieve them! I look forward to assisting as many shooters as possible, achieve their dreams. You can see first hand how amazing it is to represent your country in this amazing sport!

Best Wishes,
Jayme Dickman Shipley
1996',2000' US Olympic Shooting Team
SGMCCOOL

She is awsome

Post by SGMCCOOL »

We just did a one day clinic with Jayme and all I can say is awesome. My friend whose son is a Sophomore has been to a couple of her clinics and loves her.

I recommend, 5 star treatment.

PS you even get her husbands exercise as a gun smith on Air rifles.
rthor

Post by rthor »

PM sent