Have you taken Russ's course?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Russ

Post by Russ »

Nice to meet you Dennis. What is your level of expertise in Olympic style target shooting?

Why do you think we do not have response from gentlemen with Master’s in sport psychology yet?

Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
"Too much talk about hardware can easily disorient audience and make them make unknowledgeable decisions about correct steps toward best score performance".

Open question.
Why do we see on TV drinking scenes about every 5-10 minutes? How it affects human behavior? (All scenes pictured with happy faces, beautiful nice ladies.. etc.) As a clinical psychologist what can you say about it? Are you comfortable to talk about it openly?
Rover

Post by Rover »

Gee, Russ,

What with the "beer halls" at the German shooting clubs, "havin' a cold one" after a US match (I'm certain the Brits like one too), and my own personal training regimen of "16 ounce curls", surely you "get it."
Russ

Post by Russ »

I’m interested to talk with the psychologist now. It should be interesting discussion if he will participate.
Gerard

Post by Gerard »

I'd like to bear from a psychologist any thoughts on why it might be that Russ seems to feel a proprietary relationship to this forum and right now to this discussion, so much so that he obviously finds it acceptable or even expected that he should direct the comments of others and the direction of the thread as a whole. Perhaps an immature response to seeing his own name?
Russ

Post by Russ »

Gerard, I’m surprised that you need help from clinical psychologist. ;)
Spencer

Post by Spencer »

enough already!