WMG 2013

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

coach

WMG 2013

Post by coach »

Well, it seems that all our emails have paid off. The WMG in Torino has added rifle and pistol to the program.The list includes these areas:
Rifle/pistol: Pistol-10m air, men & women; 25m pistol, center fire,standard and rapid fire for men & women and 50m for men. Rifle-10m air for men & women, 50m prone for men & women, 50m 3-p for men & women. And they will have muzzle loading-25m pistol, original & replica, 50m rifle, the same, 100m rifle the same. They will also have a 100m big bore rifle match, a 50m bench rest match. Age groups are; men & women 30+, 50+ and 70+. Dates run from August 2-10, 2013. The range is Tiro a Segno Nazionale, north of Turin. Clay target will include: trap for men & women, double trap for men, trench for men & Women and skeet for men & women. Grades will be Pro and Amateur with age groups as for rifle/pistol. Venue is Recconigi. Registration is open so some of us should sign up since we bugged them to put more shooting on the program. Just go to their web site at torino2013wmg for more info and registration. Should be a good trip. Don in Oregon.
Mike M.

Post by Mike M. »

Take notes on the range, I think it'll be the site for the 2016 World Muzzle-Loading Championships. Thanks.
Pyroman

Post by Pyroman »

I'm glad the shooting has been reinstated. When it was dropped, I emailed them. The response I got was basically "Naw, nobody is interested". And now there's a whole slew of events. I'm looking forward to it! Maybe "Match Gun" will have a booth there. That'd be awesome.