Looking for 10 meter air rifle and air pistol shooters in AZ

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
shootright

Looking for 10 meter air rifle and air pistol shooters in AZ

Post by shootright »

We are looking for Jr & Adult air rifle and air pistol shooters for leagues and tournament. We are a local airgun club that just opened a 14 point indoor 10 meter range in Tempe, AZ.
We are looking for Jr 3par, airrifle standing, Intl air pistol, National Match Air Rifle, and more.
Bill Poole

Post by Bill Poole »

post the address to this range.

There is a tiny group of adult olympic shooters at PRGC. and some of the PRGC and Rio Salado juniors move up from .22 to air rifle.

Poole
shootright

Hi Bill

Post by shootright »

Hi Bill long time no talk. You and I talked a while back at your club I was there letting you guys know my group was going to open an airgun range.
Fred knows about us he stopped by during our 4 day Jr. camp back in June.

We need to have airgun in AZ grow for Jr's and Adults. We are starting a 10 week 10 meter air rifle bench rest this week for adults. We also just started 3par Jr league.

2127 S Priest Dr. suite 404 Tempe AZ 85282
For more details http://www.facebook.com/events/333617236726364
TonyT

Post by TonyT »

When I was a Rio Salado this past winter they were constructing a new building. I was informed that is was for air pistol/rifle competition. Have you checked with the Rio Salado office?
shootright

Rio Shoot's in our tournament's

Post by shootright »

Rio Shoot's in our tournament's. When we hold a training Rio emails the kids on their wait list. Good bunch of guys and Jr's their.
cgroppi

Post by cgroppi »

If you do a pistol league and it doesn't conflict with PRGC's league, I'm in. I live right down the street from your range.
shootright

airpistol

Post by shootright »

Yes, we shoot airpistol 10 meter standing and bench rest. I have talked to Don P to see what we can do to help the pistol program grow and let everyone shoot on the same day.

Right now we shoot on Tues or Thurs night bench rest you pick the night plus we have open range days you can come an shoot other times just to be around other airgun shooters.