Steyr LP50e

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

lg2011

Steyr LP50e

Post by lg2011 »

I am unable to buy a Steyr LP50 electronic in the U.S. does anyone knows of any issues with the electronic trigger?
gn303

Post by gn303 »

Our hosts, Pilkguns, advertizes Steyr pistols also the electronic version. So I guess Pilkguns sells them as well!?

Post by Guest »

Hello,
Since the Steyr LP50 will not be available in the U.S., is it a good idea to buy it from abroad like Euroshooting has them. Will actually be delivered to my house? Is there going to be an issue with custom?
Lg2012
IPshooter

Post by IPshooter »

Why did Steyr stop selling the 50E in the USA? Anybody know?

If this is the case, does that mean you would have to send it to Europe for service?

Stan
xpshooter

No More LP50E :(

Post by xpshooter »

Hi,

Yes, there have been some cases of double shots with the LP50E. I have been in contact with Manuela from Steyr for many monthes following this issue, He just sent me this update this mourning.

"We inform you that we have decided to stop the production of our air pistol LP 50 E after constant market monitoring. Of course we further guarantee all owners of LP 50 E the full service, all spare parts are still available."

This is unfortunate because I wanted one.

Have a Good Day,

xpshooter