Wanted - Riflery Summer Camp Counselor

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Soupy44

Wanted - Riflery Summer Camp Counselor

Post by Soupy44 »

Brown Ledge Camp in Colchester, VT is looking for a Riflery Counselor for this summer. Rough dates are June 21 through August 22. The camp is all girls, but the staff of roughly 80 counselors is Co-Ed. Food and lodging is provided for the duration of the job.

The camp has a 5 point 50ft smallbore range with cover, and space behind the line for teaching. The range is open 9am-12pm and 2:30-5pm Monday through Saturday. Equipment is more than enough for a shooter to learn very strong fundamentals.

A key part of the camp is that there is no schedule during the times activities are open. So you will have a mix of campers coming once or twice their entire time there and campers looking to devote their summer to learning marksmanship.

If you have any questions, please PM me. Salary is not within my control, but I can give you an idea of what you might expect. This job is perfect for college shooters looking for a place for the summer without rent and where food is provided.

If you are interested, also PM me and I'll put you in contact with the proper camp representatives.

Thanks.
andrea

Post by andrea »

Too bad there is "the Pond" between us. I'd love to be in a place where they pay you for doing what you like...

Andrea

Un-paid scoutmaster
un-paid archery instructor....

From Sunny Tuscany.