Anschutz 64 Match trigger work

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

jerryg22

Anschutz 64 Match trigger work

Post by jerryg22 »

Hi. I just picked up a used 64 Match in very nice condition. The trigger measures 4.5# and I cannot find any instructions for adjusting it. I have a feeling it may need to go to a good gunsmith to have it reworked to about 1#. I'm including a picture of it. I'm thinking that it will need a lighter spring plus some minor tweaking. A good Anschutz Gunsmith recommendation or any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.

Albert T

adjusting as follows...

Post by Albert T »

The vertical screw most forward of the trigger sets the triggerpressure. clockwise = heavier, ccwise = less
The screw with nut diagonal just in front of trigger determines the lettoff point. clockwise = larger creep, ccwise is less creep.
The diagonal screw with nut behind the trigger determines the trigger slack before reaching lettoff point (length of first stage) clockwise = less slack, ccwise is longer slack
the nuts are used to secure the little screws.

Albert (The Netherlands)
jerryg22

Post by jerryg22 »

Well I finally figured it out and have a phenominal safe trigger. I replace the spring under the front toggle and now it is under 8 ounces with a crisp let off. My tigger guage is not digital and only goes as low as 8 ounces so I don't know the exact weight.