FWB 103 Case?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
plinkster

FWB 103 Case?

Post by plinkster »

Hello i have a FWB 103 that came (used) with a case. The case is definately a FWB as it has this printed on it. It's hard black plastic with 3 locks. The foam cutouts in the case hold the gun some pellets another rectangular hole and 2 cutouts for cylinders.... The cylinder cutouts i find interesting since this gun is a ssp. Anyone out there know if the 100 through 103 series came from the factory in a case other than styrofoam?
supraphonic

FWB case

Post by supraphonic »

I got my FWB 103 in as new condition and it was in a original FWB cardboard box
with styrofoam inserts.
Eurastus

Post by Eurastus »

One of my 103 pistols came in a cardboard box with Styrofoam inserts. The other in a nice hard plastic carrying case with foam inserts pre-cut for the 103, a tin of pellets & spots for all the accessories.
Attachments
Styrofoam and cardboard box
Styrofoam and cardboard box
419150.jpg (43.03 KiB) Viewed 1675 times
Carrying case
Carrying case
plinkster

Neat

Post by plinkster »

Eurastas,
My 103 came in the same black plastic box, precut for the 103 but it also has cut-outs in in for 2 cylinders. Curiously my 103 is the dark blue but it came in the lighter blue ones case...
Guess i need a box for my 100?
plinkster

Neat

Post by plinkster »

Eurastas,
My 103 came in the same black plastic box, precut for the 103 but it also has cut-outs in in for 2 cylinders. Curiously my 103 is the dark blue but it came in the lighter blue ones case...
Guess i need a box for my 100? also your box has 2 locks and they look plastic, mine has 3 and they are metal. Plus the foam in the bottom of your box seems to be a differt color than the top, mine are the same. I will have to post a pic tonight
Eurastus

Post by Eurastus »

I found a photo of a similar, but different case. This one looks like it has cut-outs for a PCP cylinder, but obviously can also fit the long cocking arm of the 103.

Perhaps this is an one-size-fits-all FWB case for the years they sold both SSP and PCP pistols.
Attachments
IMG_80581.jpg
plinkster

Post by plinkster »

Yes mine looks like that but has a round hole in the lower left for pellets and 2 cylinder cutouts
plinkster

Post by plinkster »

Ok i found a pic. The gun is in the way a little but there are 2 cylinder cutouts above the pellets (a yellow rag in one and a white tube of FWB grease in the other. Also notice the 3 metal locks and the Feinwerkbau logo.
Attachments
securedownload.jpg
Eurastus

Post by Eurastus »

Here's yet another version, with the three metal locks, but soft foam padding and no cylinder cut-out.

Looks like there were several types of hard cases that were offered over the years.
Attachments
P10104041.jpg