Blieker Challenger V G/E Racer

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

dontshootcritters

Blieker Challenger V G/E Racer

Post by dontshootcritters »

Hi guys.First time here.

Im interested in peoples thoughts of the new Blieker Challenger with the aluminium stock.I was considering a new G/E Racer but have been speaking to a very senior world class shooter that has suggested I look at a Blieker.Ive had a G/E 111 stock and the quality of build is just sublime.I havent been able to find any reviews in English so any suggestions there would also be welcomed.I only shoot prone.
Thanks in advance and any comments welcome
tenring

Post by tenring »

I don't know anything about the Racer. Just that it's new and looks complicated, and that its expensive and that sellers are making a lot of noise about it. If it were me I'd look into the Bleiker too. Both worth considering since the loading port is closer. That is an issue for me. I love the G&E stock. First Class no doubt, but you can put the Bleiker in it. Best of both worlds maybe?

I suppose both would have to be shipped off if it has to be worked on. Get two! One to have in the shop and the other to shoot while the other is being worked on. In that case you can have one of each. That's even better!

Tenring
dontshootcritters

Post by dontshootcritters »

Im sure G/E would disagree with your comments re their new whizz back shooter.The new Bleiker looks very nice.They now have 3 new ali stocks that can be seen in the news section on their webb site