.22lr pistols

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

gbenny

.22lr pistols

Post by gbenny »

LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE ON .22LR PISTOLS.I AM LOOKING AT THE SIG 1911-22 AND KIMBER RIMFIRE SUPER.BIG DIFFERENCE IN PRICE BETWEEN THE TWO,IS ONE BETTER THAN THE OTHER AND WHICH ONE WILL HOLD ITS VALUE BETTER.ANY OTHER INFO WOULD BE GREAT.THANK'S
GOVTMODEL

.22 Pistol

Post by GOVTMODEL »

What is your intended application?
gbenny

Re: .22 Pistol

Post by gbenny »

GOVTMODEL wrote:What is your intended application?
I WILL BE USEING IT FOR MANY THINGS,TARGET SHOOTING,PLATE SHOOTING,SELF DEFENSE TRAINING. THANK"S
GOVTMODEL

.22 Pistol

Post by GOVTMODEL »

Buy American!
gulliver62

general .22

Post by gulliver62 »

For general purpose stuff like you have mentioned, I have a Sig Trailside. Fun and pretty accurate. I don't think they make them anymore but they seem readily available in the used market for a less than either of the 2 you mentioned.
tuj

Post by tuj »

Why not a Ruger MK series?
USMC0802

Post by USMC0802 »

I have had a Kimber Rimfire for a longtime. I use to really like it but I didn't know any better. Setting aside the Morini which I shoot in competition and is in a different league, I have bought several rimfires this year to try out and loan to juniors (mainly for intro training). In the price range you are looking at, the Trailside is the best right out of the box. For the same $700 you would spend on the Kimber, you can buy a Buckmark or Ruger, install some custom grips and have a trigger job done and will save money and have a better shooting gun in my opinion.