USAMU Champion of Champions Match

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

paulo

USAMU Champion of Champions Match

Post by paulo »

Does anybody know where to look up results for USAMU Champio of Champions match going on?
http://www.usaac.army.mil/amu/competitions/schedule.asp
Brian M

Post by Brian M »

I can ask today (headed out the door now for the AP match this morning), but someone will likely post the answer before I'm back in about 6~7 hours.
Brian M

Post by Brian M »

So, according the Match Director Behnke, there will be no online updating. If you want scores, email him and request them. Sorry.

I can tell you that Will Brown took top honors today with a 585. Daryl Szarenski and another shooter I didn't recognize (might be another AMU guy, though he was in street attire) tied for 2nd and 3rd with 574.

I didn't check womens results, sorry.
Jack Milchanowski

Post by Jack Milchanowski »

Brian,

I will introduce myself to you at tomorrow's AP match. I was down on point 3 this morning and you were at the opposite end. Daryl isn't here for this one. Greg Markowski shot a 574 and I believe John Zurek also shot a 574. I did not pay much attention to everyone's score but I believe that to be the case. Will Brown shot lights out.

I leave tomorrow right after the AP match. Maybe someone (one of us if staying through finals) can write the results down and post them later on here.

Jack
dand

Post by dand »

Results have been posted at the USA Shooting site.

Dan
litz10x

Champion of Champions results link

Post by litz10x »

Bruce Martindale

Post by Bruce Martindale »

wow ; Amazing scores !