Grips,

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
firefirst

Grips,

Post by firefirst »

I need some grips for my MKIII I am and proud to say getting better, sights are good I shoot Iron sights just like them!!! When I get a group going it is good put the gun down and regrip whole new grouping I have pachmayer wrap arounds, do not have a lot of money,I spend it all on ammo, but you guys know how it is if you need you will find a way , good pair of used is good but new will do to thanks good shooting
jackh

Post by jackh »

Unless your hand is quite large, I suggest the ordinary checkered plastic* or wood grip panels available from Ruger. And put a strip of grip tape (skateboard type or stair tread tape from a hardware store) put it on front and back straps. Yes the back too. You can peel it off when you need to takedown the pistol. Buy extra tape. Then practice, practice , practice.

Randall Fung make a great ergo grip if that is the way you go eventually.

*plastic are very economical
T191032

Post by T191032 »

"And put a strip of grip tape (skateboard type or stair tread tape from a hardware store) put it on front and back straps. Yes the back too. You can peel it off when you need to takedown the pistol. Buy extra tape."

With regard to this, I found a roll of 3M "Ladder Tape" at Home Depot after striking out at the local skateboard shop for such. The roll I have would be enough to last you a long time and provide some for a few friends too.