Shooting Equipment Suppliers

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

seemehaha

Shooting Equipment Suppliers

Post by seemehaha »

So it's been a couple years since I last shot, and even longer since I've needed to purchase equipment and since Neal Johnson's is no longer business (old news to most of you I'm sure) I'm not sure of what equipment suppliers are still out there.

I was hoping that some people in this community could provide some links to online stores that they know of. I know of pilkguns (obviously) and center shot sports, but beyond that I am needing some help.

Thanks
TerryKuz

Post by TerryKuz »

I never personally dealt with Brenzovich, but the others have always been square with me. If I had to pick one place, it would be Neal Stepp at ISS. The shooting sports have some very nice and competent vendors.
randy1952

Dealer

Post by randy1952 »

TerryKuz wrote:
I never personally dealt with Brenzovich, but the others have always been square with me. If I had to pick one place, it would be Neal Stepp at ISS. The shooting sports have some very nice and competent vendors.
Neal and Champion Shooter has been the places I like to deal with.
seemehaha

Post by seemehaha »

I did not have a pleasant experience with Brenzovich when I tried ordering boots from him about 5 years ago. I definitely will not be shopping there. I remember champions choice and champion shooter supply but always got them mixed up. ISS is a new one to me and will have to check out what they have to offer. Thank you.
an1913t

Post by an1913t »

I haven't purchased from them, but you could also check out:

http://www.10pt9.com/
MNshooter

Post by MNshooter »

Hi:

I have had good luck with 10.9. Competitive pricing and fine service.