I just got my TOZ!

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
DukeShooter

I just got my TOZ!

Post by DukeShooter »

Hi all,

I just wanted to post! I picked up my TOZ-35 today! The fun begins! If anyone has a copy of the original owners manual I'd really appreciate a copy.

Photos to follow,

The Duke
Doc226

Manual

Post by Doc226 »

Rover

Post by Rover »

"The fun begins!"

Just remember you said that while suffering the agony of defeat.

Just like real life!
DukeShooter

Post by DukeShooter »

I may get defeated but dang is this thing a tack driver I feel like I'm zapping the target! This is so cool! I probably can't shoot 300 yet but the dang thing is fun to shoot! I gotta start exercising my arm, I get tired quick. People think shooting isn't "athletic", well let them try 60 shots with a TOZ, that will change their tune!
SeanM

Post by SeanM »

DukeShooter wrote:I may get defeated but dang is this thing a tack driver I feel like I'm zapping the target! This is so cool! I probably can't shoot 300 yet but the dang thing is fun to shoot! I gotta start exercising my arm, I get tired quick. People think shooting isn't "athletic", well let them try 60 shots with a TOZ, that will change their tune!
Are you resting enough between shots? That was the first mistake I made when I started, shooting too fast and getting fatigued after about 20 shots.

Until I read this quote of Nygord's Notes:
Roughly, the transfer of lactic acid out of the muscle fiber takes twice a long as the duration of the effort that created it. I teach a pace of about 1 shot per minute — aborts are a shot — in the air pistol and free pistol discipline. This is broken into about 20 seconds of lifting, aiming, and firing and about 40 seconds of rest between shots. (2:1, eh?) A reasonably fit competitor can keep this up for hours.
DukeShooter

Post by DukeShooter »

Wow great advice Sean thanks!
DukeShooter

Post by DukeShooter »

Have any of you been able to find a US dealer for IROSA products? Specifically the Ti600 Compensator? I contacted them but the "sales department" hasn't contacted me "back".
SeanM

Post by SeanM »

DukeShooter wrote:Wow great advice Sean thanks!
lol yeah it's very reassuring, knowing that your arm isn't as weak as you think it is!