Walther KKM Manual

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

chuckjordan

Walther KKM Manual

Post by chuckjordan »

I'm getting a Walther KKM and was looking for a manual, softcopy or hardcopy.

Does anybody have one?
mangusta

Post by mangusta »

* File is 9 MB PDF (High qual images), so can't upload, PM me an email address and I can send it to you.
===============
This may not be strictly the same model as your KKM (They produced them for quite a while, with a _lot_ of different accessories).

Essentially there were two versions of the action, early is covered in this owners manual, the later action has an additional lockout blade in the bolt, you can see it in the bolt handle slot when the action is open (A steel blade running down the bolt from just under the handle).

If you have the later action, there are a couple of small differences, but only in the bolt itself. I have some other owner manuals too, but not scanned (I found this online, can't find where I found it though)

I shoot benchrest with a KKM-Match from 1966, it's a fantastic rifle, Set trigger means you get great adjustment on ultralight trigger settings.

Cheers
Paul
mobarron

Post by mobarron »

I also have a KKM and this found the cover pages of the manual. I may have the rest of it but what I have has a diagram of the trigger. Send me you address and e-mail address and I'll send you what I have. mobarron@charter.net