Hold...hold...hold

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Gerard

Post by Gerard »

Sorry? Cookware? This is the second time I have seen you mention cookware on TT. What's with the cookware? Do you sell it? I cook, my wife cooks, we eat healthy food. I have been a strict vegetarian since 1979, and am in excellent health. Why cookware?
Russ

I’m loving and soft as Cheshire Cat :)

Post by Russ »

"rather harsh comments"
You do not estimating me I’m loving and soft as Cheshire Cat :)
Russ

Post by Russ »

Gerard wrote:Sorry? Cookware? This is the second time I have seen you mention cookware on TT. What's with the cookware? Do you sell it? I cook, my wife cooks, we eat healthy food. I have been a strict vegetarian since 1979, and am in excellent health. Why cookware?
It is gerat for your health! Google it.
Grease less and waterless cooking process made in Italy from surgical steel. I’m using it for 15 years now.
Gerard

Post by Gerard »

I did read about it last time I saw you mention it here. Didn't interest me. Oils are an essential component of a healthy diet, and when I cook with oil it is generally a high heat tolerant grapeseed oil. Otherwise I cook with steam, dry heat (oven), or when with water only enough to prevent burning the pot. I do not overcook vegetables nor under-cook legumes. Think I've got the whole health thing in hand, sort of like my shooting plan Russ. But good for you, I'm always glad to hear when people are eating in a more conscious fashion, not just consuming recklessly as is so often the North American way.
Russ

Post by Russ »

Didn't interest me
Do not try to disappoint me. :) I’m trying to find similarities.
Dev

Somebody shoot me

Post by Dev »

Dear Moderator,

Please lock this thread. I will be learning more from Russ via pm's etc. I think people should learn to derive the best out of person instead of getting into verbal duels. What people don't realise that since we can't see a person's face on the net, we don't get the humour or irony. Hence offense is taken very easily.

If we keep our questions precise, I have learnt that the experts or gurus always help.

Warm Regards,

Dev
Gerard

Post by Gerard »

A very level headed and kind response to all this nonsense Dev. Such discipline and generosity will serve you well in life, and in shooting of course, as they surely engender a deeper than average sense of calm.
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

Russ,
thank you for a thread with many posts and wide ranging subjects. You have useful viewpoints and some valuable expereince to share. However, I think you are being oversensitive in some of this. Please be more thoughtful and perhaps a bit less provacative in future posts.
Scott