Top Shot

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Isabel1130

Top Shot

Post by Isabel1130 »

For those of you familiar with this show on the History Channel, the second season will premiere on February 8th. Brian Zins is a Season 2 contestant.
Levergun59

Post by Levergun59 »

Ohhhhh that is so unfair. Last season there wern't any shooters close to his caliber. I was at Perry when someone crossfired 2 "9's" on his 50yd target. They took the bottom 10 shots and he accepted a 98 LOL, rather than reshoot. He lost the NRA Bullseye championship by 1 point. He has won quite a few since then. Well it will be fun to see. Thanks for the heads up Isabel
Chris
usmcmba

Post by usmcmba »

In season one, they had some non shooting related challenges such as knife throwing. I would think it could be possible one would struggle with throwing a knife no matter how skilled you are at a pistol or rifle.

I wonder what is in season two? Throwing ninja stars and hitting apples with a bullwhip?

I hope the best for Brian!
gulliver62

different expectations

Post by gulliver62 »

I guess I had a whole different set of expectations for the show last year.

I turned it on 2 or 3 times but always wound up flipping to something else when they went into reality show mode. I guess shooting doesn't cut it as a spectator sport on it's own.
Isabel1130

Re: different expectations

Post by Isabel1130 »

gulliver62 wrote:I guess I had a whole different set of expectations for the show last year.

I turned it on 2 or 3 times but always wound up flipping to something else when they went into reality show mode. I guess shooting doesn't cut it as a spectator sport on it's own.
Neither does Golf but for some odd reason, a lot of people want to watch it. :-)
SMBeyer

Post by SMBeyer »

I thought I saw that there was going to be an episode just about who the competitors are going to be this season coming on before the actual season starts but I couldn't find it. I just saw a brief moment about the show and could be wrong though. Anybody know anything about such a thing? Scott
Freepistol

Post by Freepistol »

SMBeyer wrote:I thought I saw that there was going to be an episode just about who the competitors are going to be this season coming on before the actual season starts but I couldn't find it. I just saw a brief moment about the show and could be wrong though. Anybody know anything about such a thing? Scott
There was a couple of minutes intro last night after Axmen. I set my alarm to turn on the TV 2 minutes before it was supposed to air and fell asleep waiting for Brian to be introduced.
Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

It is easier to just go to the history channel web site and read the bios.

http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot/bios/
M1Jeff

Post by M1Jeff »

I watched last season on "on demand" the next day so that I could fast forward through the reality show bs segments.
SMBeyer

Post by SMBeyer »

I just hope that at least Brian Zins shoots the elimination target the way a pistol should be shot. With ONE hand! After all they are called hand guns not hands guns. Scott
seattle89

Topshot Episodes Available on Hulu.com

Post by seattle89 »

Top Shot episodes are available to view for free on hulu.com up to one week after the show airs each Tuesday night.
seattle89

Topshot Episodes Available on Hulu.com

Post by seattle89 »

Top Shot episodes are available to view for free on hulu.com up to one week after the show airs each Tuesday night.
pinbuster

Post by pinbuster »

The history channel website also airs the full episode over the internet, but they aren't posted until the following day at some point. I don't get the histroy channel, so I watch each Tuesday's episodes the following Wednesday night on www.history.com.