S&W M52 weights - Don Weber still in business?

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Dr. Jim

S&W M52 weights - Don Weber still in business?

Post by Dr. Jim »

I've just bought my THIRD Smith model 52 (love-hate relationship - yeah!) but will need a frame weight. I found Don Weber's website, but did not get a response on email. Anyone know if he is still in business? His price was much more reasonable than the "collector" grade originals.
Anyone that has, in their junk box, a bulged barrel that they want to get rid of, I need the breech block to make a 9mm barrel up for it as well.

Cheers -- Dr Jim
(paterson@ucalgary.ca)
marvelshooter

Post by marvelshooter »

Jim,
I couldn't find anything on Don Weber but I did find a place called D J Precision that has a 5oz / 130 gram weight for $38 plus shipping. They don't seem to have a web site. They do have e-mail: djprecision@joltmail.com and their phone number is 847-392-3074. If this turns out to be what you want and you need help getting it let me know and I'll be happy to help again.
Dan Allen
Dr. Jim

Post by Dr. Jim »

Thanks Don, DJPrecision is Don Weber's company name. Anatoly contacted me late yesterday and informed me that Don is busy with Jr olympians at the moment, but is indeed still in business. I just have to be patient.

Cheers --- Jim
Kirmdog

Post by Kirmdog »

Don Weber's web site is http://user.mc.net/~drweber/