Matchguns MG2R & MG4 triggers

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
brakarzac

Matchguns MG2R & MG4 triggers

Post by brakarzac »

Can someone tell me how to adjust the trigger weight, without pulling the guns apart?

I would like to fine tune both my MG2R and my MG4, but I cant get access to the adjustment screws because of the springs.

Please help.

cheers
A74BEDLM

Post by A74BEDLM »

I personally can adjust mine (MG2ERF, MG2 and MG4) with no problems - You get a special long thin allen key to adjust springs in position - removing the grip gives you a bit more room but that is all that should be required. The springs will bend out of the way if needed.
ghostrip

Post by ghostrip »

on latest MG-2 (sn 4xxx) and on MG4 only the second weight screw (number 3) is a bit hidden but with the supplied ball head allen keys you should be able to adjust it (ball head allows the key to be used at an angle off-axis to the screw).
Attachments
pic3.JPG
pic3.JPG (45.7 KiB) Viewed 1956 times
buonvento

Post by buonvento »

You should find a post here in Olimpic Pistol submitted by julioalperi. There is a very interesting guide in pdf. Unfortunately it is in Spanish, but I think you can easily translate it with Google.
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

Extra long? More like extra short, at least that's what came with my late guns. Just take the grip off and go behind the trigger springs with the cut-off allen key. Remember to loosen the fixation screw in the side of the frame first, and to tighten it up afterwards - the MG4 will shake loose everything in sight.