BERETTA M-89 SCOPE MOUNT

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

DHMG

BERETTA M-89 SCOPE MOUNT

Post by DHMG »

Does anyone have experience mounting a red dot to one of these pistols?After some minor trigger work, the gun shows some potential. Lack of a factory drilled/tapped barrel makes for some issues going forward.
PFribley

Post by PFribley »

I saw one at a gun show last weekend. It had a rail drilled and tapped on top of it. Nothing special, just a regular rail to mount a dot or a holograph. I was a nice one. Dot came with it,one mag. Was going to deal with the owner until I picked it up. Had LH grips!!!! Was asking $675. I know stock the triggers are terrible on those models. I really like the looks of the 87 and 89. How did the trigger job come out???
sobakavitch

Post by sobakavitch »

. . . .
Last edited by sobakavitch on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DHMG

BERETTA M-89 SCOPE MOUNT

Post by DHMG »

I agree, the trigger is actually pretty good out of the box...very crisp. After a bit of polishing it is as good as my Hammerli. I have been reluctant to drill & tap, but the availability of a spare barrel from CDNN would be worth a shot. The upper barrel surface looks similar to a M-41 heavy barrel. It might work fine. The gun shoots tight groups with CCI-SV. Too bad they weren't supplied with a rail like the M-87