Looking for a US retail outlet -- KT Glove?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Leo

Looking for a US retail outlet -- KT Glove?

Post by Leo »

Folks, and experience with price/service - I need to acquire a LH (righ hand) 15440 - Solid, fingerless glove -- Medium size.... like to purchase locally - difficult to obtain pricing/service -- and suggestions for the US market? Regards, Leo
ZD

Post by ZD »

Centershot, Brenzovich, and a new company called 10.9
Leo

Post by Leo »

Thanks for the reference - much appreciated. All three have have great sites, but only 10.9 had pricing information ($85 for a glove... ouch). But I'll call the other two firms on Monday - nice to know there are local alternatives. Have a good day.
Leo

Post by Leo »

My KT glove arrived from 10.9 two days after order -- I had an opportunity to speak with the owner (Larry) when I was placing my order - very professional and willing to help find what I needed... as a US retailer for high quaility items - I'd recommend you take a look -- the transaction was excellent. Regards (wish me luck this weekend) :)
ZD

Post by ZD »

Glad to see you got your kurt thune glove. I actually ordered a kurthune glove a couple days ago. Going to take 3 weeks because it wasn't in stock, but glad to talk to Larry directly. Very professional.