Target ??

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
keith

Target ??

Post by keith »

Has anyone tryed printing there targets on 150 weight copyer paper? I believe I can get 150 sheets for $4.00 . And I can also print them off at work......
RB6

Post by RB6 »

comment deleted

keith

Post by keith »

RB6 wrote:comment deleted

???
Kscott_NZ

Re: Target ??

Post by Kscott_NZ »

keith wrote:Has anyone tryed printing there targets on 150 weight copyer paper? I believe I can get 150 sheets for $4.00 . And I can also print them off at work......
I've discovered that copy paper and some forms of cardboard have the wrong type of paper fibres, which result in more tearing rather than a nice clean hole punch. Having a gsm value on the paper doesn't help, it's to do with the way the fibres bond when it's created.

Minor issue aside, if you're printing at work, it's costing someone, something :-)

Nothing is free in life.
Dany

Post by Dany »

Printing targets will give you a moderate result, good for training but not for matches, as accuracy of shot location on target will be questionable.

And doing so should be with your money, not your work's money, unless they are approving it and are sponsoring you!

Ethics go first!
RB6

Post by RB6 »

should be easy to figure out
RB6 wrote:
comment deleted

???
keith

Post by keith »

not trying to get anything for free .....I bought the paper and yes I do have permission to print them.....I would print them at home but my printer doesnt like the heavyer paper......besides I cant get 10m in my basement so if someone knows where I can buy 8m targets , I would rather do that as to print them myself as the printer ink in more than buying commercail printed targets.......just wanted to know if the heavy paper made good targets as I have no choice but to print myself because of the limited space I have to shoot in (8m targets sized with the scatt program)didnt need or deserve the added coments on ethics, I thought it was a pretty honest ? but never mind ,this is the second time I asked a honest ? and basicly got insulted ......nuff said done