Best place to buy a Anschutz 1913?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Shooterer

Best place to buy a Anschutz 1913?

Post by Shooterer »

Hi all,
I just culled the heard to fund a 1913 in a Precise stock. I know that the retail price is going to be nearly the same no matter where I buy from, so I am looking for feed back on dealers.

Do you guys find one more knowledgeable and friendlier than others? I'm one of the buyers that ask a lot of questions before and after I purchase.

Any info would be helpful

Jim

btw, I located in the United States.
Last edited by Shooterer on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peterz

Post by peterz »

Try our host first! (www.pilkguns.com)
Shooterer

Post by Shooterer »

peterz wrote:Try our host first! (www.pilkguns.com)
I did (looked on his site) but I did not see any mention that the "Pilkmiester" sold small bore rifles.
petzi

Post by petzi »

In the u.s. have used both champions choice and champions shooter supply,have not however bought a rifle from either but dont think u could go wrong with them.
TerryKuz

Post by TerryKuz »

Champions Choice has always been fair to me.

http://www.champchoice.com/cat-.22_Cal_ ... s-406.aspx
gzig5

Post by gzig5 »

Jim,
Mac Tilton at MTGuns may have a used one or something very similar. At least he did when I inquired a couple months ago. He seems to always have a good selection of small bore stuff. Another possible source is Neal Stepp at ISS, he was real nice to deal with. You'll probably have to call most of these places to get current price at the exchange rate. Are you going to shoot the winter league in Waukesha?
Greg Z.
Peakconti

Post by Peakconti »

I purchased a rifle for my daughter through MTGuns found their prices very fair and they were nice to work with. I have purchased equipment from both Champions Choice and Champions Shooters supply were great. I also purchased an Air Rifle from the Pilkmieser.
Shooterer

Post by Shooterer »

gzig5 wrote:Jim,
Are you going to shoot the winter league in Waukesha?
Greg Z.
Yes I am, we just completed week 3 (of 18) last Thursday. I shoot on the Boone team.

Jim