need some new shooters

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
keith

need some new shooters

Post by keith »

Fellas , you may or may not know this but over on air gun arena they have bi-weekly and monthly 10m e-mactches....and the winners even get a gift card from pyramid air....so if you win you can use the give card for more pellets what ever.....just thought I would pass this on so maybe a few people who dont have a club or such to shoot at could get in on the compition....they shoot a 20 shot 40 & 60 shot matches .... So check it out ....I tryed to provide a link but it didnt work ...

keith
sh456mos

Post by sh456mos »

25m Rapid-fire Pistol-For this event a, .22-caliber (5.6 mm) pistol is used. The weight of the firearm may not exceed 1.26 kilograms (2.8 pounds) and the barrel length may not exceed 153 mm (6 inches). No part of the grip or accessories may enclose the hand.

rifle stocks
keith

Post by keith »

sh456mos wrote:25m Rapid-fire Pistol-For this event a, .22-caliber (5.6 mm) pistol is used. The weight of the firearm may not exceed 1.26 kilograms (2.8 pounds) and the barrel length may not exceed 153 mm (6 inches). No part of the grip or accessories may enclose the hand.

rifle stocks

What??????

Post by Guest »

I have shot in that air comp. It is OK. But you can only use a single gift card at a time. You cant use multiple cards to use towards a purchase of a more pricey item(s).
keith

Post by keith »

Anonymous wrote:I have shot in that air comp. It is OK. But you can only use a single gift card at a time. You cant use multiple cards to use towards a purchase of a more pricey item(s).
this is true.....but ,being that I just shoot as a hobby ....Its a great way for me to get some "compition".....if nothing else its fun and adds to the enjoyment of the hobby .I shoot Bullseye pistol the same way but I'm the guy running the "league " so to speak......I just put it out on here so maybe some other people would check it out and join in........and if I ever win well ............I'll just get some pellets and some oil and keep on shootin.

Keith