centrefire at world champs 2010

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
brakarzac

centrefire at world champs 2010

Post by brakarzac »

Hi Guys,

Can anyone give a rough break down on what centrefire pistols were used at the world champs this year please?

Mainly interested in Autos, as I am not comfortable with revolver.

Cheers
paulo

Post by paulo »

Leon

Re: centrefire at world champs 2010

Post by Leon »

brakarzac wrote:Hi Guys,

Can anyone give a rough break down on what centrefire pistols were used at the world champs this year please?

Cheers
What happened to the Hammerli 280 kit you were getting from NZ. From memory, it included the .32 conversion unit.

As a matter of interest, I just picked up a new in box P240 .32 at an auction in Switzerland but just missed out on a new in box P240 .38 and .22 sold at the same auction.
brakarzac

Re: centrefire at world champs 2010

Post by brakarzac »

Leon wrote:
brakarzac wrote:Hi Guys,

Cheers
What happened to the Hammerli 280 kit you were getting from NZ. From memory, it included the .32 conversion unit.

As a matter of interest, I just picked up a new in box P240 .32 at an auction in Switzerland but just missed out on a new in box P240 .38 and .22 sold at the same auction.
Hi Leon,

Its coming over this week hopefully. Permits finally arrived last Monday, byt the quake in Christchurch have delayed the seller.

The reason for asking the above though, there is a new member at the club who was curious, so I offered to help out.

Cheers
Spencer

Post by Spencer »

ubfortunately the breakdown only gives the number of the pistol model/types used and is not much use for determining what the top shooters used - 85% of the CF shooters did not achieve an AUS travelling score...
...and the Champion used a revolver.