non olympic events in Munich

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
guest-no-rest

non olympic events in Munich

Post by guest-no-rest »

I'm a little bit pissed of that they don't show any pictures/videos from the non-olympic events in World Championship.
For instance Standard and Centre fire pistol.
Does anyone else agrees?
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

Remember that most of the pictures and videos are from the Finals Hall, where Standard & Centre-Fire never go.

There was a videographer on the CF range today but, to be quite honest, he was getting in the way; the range isn't designed for it.
Forrest C.

Post by Forrest C. »

I think they should have at least had a highlight reel for the disciplines without finals. But as far as non-olympic events, they did show the final for 10m running target, which was pretty exciting.
kanedal

Post by kanedal »

I totally agree, especially since my shooting buddy took third place in the centerfire event.
Congratulations goes to Pål Hembre :-)
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

Forrest C. wrote:I think they should have at least had a highlight reel for the disciplines without finals. But as far as non-olympic events, they did show the final for 10m running target, which was pretty exciting.
As I said before, the 25m range is not really suitable for filming. When they tried, the cameraman was either getting in the way of the range officials or, in at least 2 cases which I saw, preventing the shooters from getting to their coach.