Scatt retailer in US

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Scatt-buyer

Scatt retailer in US

Post by Scatt-buyer »

I am interested in possibly buying a Scatt system. Does anyone know if there is another seller than Center Shot Sport in the US? They don’t reply to emails and their phone hours are 5-10 pm (!!) This looks somebody’s side business. I’d like to deal with a serious retailer.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

I bought mine from them with no problem, I know a couple of others who went else where, Monard USA and have had a few issues, so take your chances.
mhkhung

Post by mhkhung »

I got an email reply from them within a day. Although I haven't made my purchase yet.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

I too always got replies within a day. If you haven't gotten one you might like to try again as email sometime just doesn't make it to it recipient.
melchloboo

Post by melchloboo »

Marcus at CS helps everyone here troubleshoot the scatt (and you will eventually need to), even if he didn't sell it to them.

I'm not sure its their side business---the thing is they are competitive shooters!

I think you can buy from him with confidence. He probably deals with a lot of tire-kickers, it's probably a quicker response if you're a customer seeking support.

Go for it!
peterz

Post by peterz »

Marcus and Janet are marvelous people to deal with. Marvelous people, in fact, period. But Marcus coaches at least a couple of junior teams around here and has been very busy with the junior Olympics lately, and he does have a full-time job developing coaches for the NRA. He's so busy that we haven't connected for a semi-regular coaching session to help me.

I'll say it again: he's honest and straight, very helpful, very talented, and very busy. Hang in there a few more days... and yes, the evening hours are the phone hours for Center Shot. No foolin'

--pete