Please tell me eveything about the Pardini K60

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
karl808

Please tell me eveything about the Pardini K60

Post by karl808 »

I am getting a Pardini K60 in a trade and want to know all about this pistol. Especially where to get replacement parts and seals. The person I traded with gave me a company to look up and I did. E-mailed them but never got a reply. I should just call them but may be you guys have a suggestion.

If you have any info or personal handling of this gun please share your experience with me.

Mahalo
Bill177

K60

Post by Bill177 »

For seals and such, the host - Pilkington - is excellent.

Larry's Guns in ME is the Pardini USA distributor.

I ordered parts from the factory and was pleased with the results.

The K60 is a capable gun and properly taken care of, it will last a lifetime and more.

I have owned several Pardini guns and like them. My primary is a K2S in Co2. Not enough difference between the K60 and the K2S to worry about. At least at my level of shooting.

About the only thing that goes wrong with them are the seals in the Co2 cylinders and Pilkington can fix them for you.

You will enjoy the K60.
Rover

Post by Rover »

Bill 177 was dead on with everything he said.

I like mine a lot. The only problems have been with seals. This is one of the guns I used for my pellet testing thread (do a search).

It has a great trigger and because there is no metal inside the grip you can hog it out to your hearts content.

Sometimes you can find smaller (lighter) CO2 cylinders for the K90 to use if you think you need them.

I usually win the matches here with one except when John Zurek is shooting.

Post by Guest »

Very good pistol. have had mine since the mid 90's. It will hang with anything out there. I have not as of yet had any problems with the cylinder seals. I did lose an o ring on the bolt early on and that has been my only problem in all this time. I do have a after market compensator on it which stopped the little bit of muzzle flip common to the time period.
karl808

Post by karl808 »

Are there any general maintenance recommendations? Like when to lube and what to use? Don't really want a premature death of a fine pistol because lack of proper maintenance.