Toz 35 Modifications

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
sha3banov

Post by sha3banov »

no answer at all!!!! from 4 days ago ?????
nvalcik

RE: TOZ 35 Modifications

Post by nvalcik »

Here are the TOZ 35 photos for the new forend and the new back sight plate.

[img]/Volumes/Over Drive/Users/nick/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2009/04/12/P1010080.JPG

[/img]/Volumes/Over Drive/Users/nick/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2009/04/12/P1010081.JPG

[img]/Volumes/Over Drive/Users/nick/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2009/04/12/P1010082.JPG

Hopefully these pictures loaded correctly. The third photo shows the new front sight that a friend made me that is much wider than the factory sights. Also you can see the positions in the forend for the weights to be attached.[/img]
nvalcik

RE: TOZ 35 Modifications

Post by nvalcik »

Since the pictures did not seem to attach, I will see if I can send these to someone that can post these.
sha3banov

Re: RE: TOZ 35 Modifications

Post by sha3banov »

nvalcik wrote:Since the pictures did not seem to attach, I will see if I can send these to someone that can post these.
yes,please
JamesH

Post by JamesH »

You need to host the pics at somewhere like photobucket.
Then you can insert a link.
It doesn't work straight to you hard drive.
A74BEDLM

Post by A74BEDLM »

I have just bought a TOZ-35 and am currently ordering all the modification parts to fit; Centra Forend/Weights, Centra Sight Device and a Rink Grip.

I am looking to fit the compensator TI600 in black - www.maennel.at - has anyone any experience of fitting the compensator? What work is required to fit it? I have seen several links to compensators on www.euroshooting.eu but the link links to products no longer there and so are there other compensators you can fit? What is the easiest to fir - no gunsmiths available near me.

Thanks
jsealc21

Post by jsealc21 »

If you have a toz-35,and not the 35-m,you would have to cut the foresight off to fit the Ti-600 compensator. Not a big deal...I have done it with a hacksaw ,and careful filing.There is also the need for careful measuring of the diameter at the muzzle area for approx 1.25 inches,as the sleeve that is sweated on is not cylindrical relative to the remainder of the barrel,nor a consistent diameter.
A74BEDLM

Post by A74BEDLM »

So after removing the sight - screws if 35M or Hacksaw if 35 what next, does the compensator come with fitting instructions?

Do you leave the foresight band on the barrel and try to make as round as possible? Does the compensator slip onto the barrel and then secured with grub screws? Do you need to indent the barrel at marked positions to allow the grub screws to be secure against the barrel to prevent it coming off during firing?

Any information appreciated before I commit to buying one.

Post by Guest »

A74BEDLM wrote:So after removing the sight - screws if 35M or Hacksaw if 35 what next, does the compensator come with fitting instructions?

Do you leave the foresight band on the barrel and try to make as round as possible? (on the 35,yes...on the 35-m,remove the foresight and band,then install the comp)
Does the compensator slip onto the barrel and then secured with grub screws?(yes )
Do you need to indent the barrel at marked positions to allow the grub screws to be secure against the barrel to prevent it coming off during firing?(not if you don't want to)8YV63

Any information appreciated before I commit to buying one.
A74BEDLM

Post by A74BEDLM »

Thank You
Muffo

Post by Muffo »

If it is a 35 it is really easy i cut most of the way down with a hacksaw and when it was nearly all the way i was able to pull it off removing all of the original ramp leaving a groove in the barrel that the grub screw of the compensator locates in perfectly. il get some pics in the next few days if i can find the camera and post them up
A74BEDLM

Post by A74BEDLM »

I just fitted a Ti600 Compensator and cannot sight the pistol in now as all the shots are too high. Too hit the black I have to aim halfway down the target frame about 50cm off the floor at 50m.

I see there is an adjuster that raises the front sight that people have linked to www.euroshooting.eu and pictures on previous page, does anyone have up to date purchase information for this adapter?

Thanks
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

A74BEDLM wrote:I see there is an adjuster that raises the front sight that people have linked to www.euroshooting.eu and pictures on previous page, does anyone have up to date purchase information for this adapter?
Can I suggest sending them an enquiry direct, via their web site.
A74BEDLM

Post by A74BEDLM »

Done that and emailed Mannel as well but rather hoping that seeing as people have these fitted already a solution/answer maybe more forethcoming here.
A74BEDLM

Post by A74BEDLM »

Seems Varga at euroshooting.eu has these available €41 inc P+P to Europe
A74BEDLM

Post by A74BEDLM »

Also available direct from Mannel at €15

Its a 4mm block to raise sight
Muffo

Post by Muffo »

I just made a ne front sight
adds033

Re: Toz 35 Modifications

Post by adds033 »

Muffo wrote:I will be doing a series of modifications to my new toz so i thought i would document as many modifications as i know can be done to help people in the future. First off who knows anything about this
Smart looking TOZ mods! Cant wait to get one to Hot Rod myself!!!
paulo

Post by paulo »

Is there a place that explains in detail the Nygord lever mod?
It seems to be the one that most lowers weight, I certainly would like to study it.
Thanks for the help.
jsealc21

Post by jsealc21 »

paulo wrote:Is there a place that explains in detail the Nygord lever mod?
It seems to be the one that most lowers weight, I certainly would like to study it.
Thanks for the help.
go back to the page one of this topic. and start reading..it's all there ,pretty much