is there any hope?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Guest Twenty

Help

Post by Guest Twenty »

I have been reading this thread and honestly, I cannot tell if we helped this shooter or not. If he was standing on a bridge about to jump off did we talk him down or did he jump off? What I mean is it appears that some advice was positive but some did not calm his fears.
Philadelphia

Re: why not??

Post by Philadelphia »

Guest ZEE wrote:it is no limits of perfection.... get the second one and start making more holes in the paper.

No you can't! Because three of five points recommended for you above had the placebo effect and for other two you need few years of smart work with professional coach.

this is what you mostly can get by Wasting your Time.
Uh, I'm having a moment of clairvoyance . . . the crystal ball is getting clearer . . .

I see a man who tries to sell coaching services via the internet for a fee who tries to anonymously freak people out to try to get people to buy said services . . . wait, there's more -- this same guy also trashes just about everything any other worthwhile coach or shooter has to say . . . that is all . . . for now . . .
Pennsylvania

the crystal ball is getting clearer for me too....

Post by Pennsylvania »

Uh, I'm having a moment of clairvoyance . . . the crystal ball is getting clearer for me too....

it is no limits of perfection.... get the second one and start making more holes in the paper.

I see a man who tries to sell LP10 :) SECOND one :O

My second gess same as melchloboo gess:" This is a funny thread, not sure if it is for real or not.

But it never hurts to get your eyes checked by an eye doctor." :)))
david alaways

shooting shitty

Post by david alaways »

I agree with melchloboo ! Have you had your eyes checked lately ? I now get my lenses changed about every 6 months. Im thinking this whole thread is a joke,good for a laugh ! But I also thought the scatt thread ( why? ) was a joke . Now Im interested in how that one ends. I hope the guy can shot 580plus (bummer hes not an american) with that UGLY gun. David.....PS. I didnt read the last post until I posted this one so my i just say Ditto what he said.
Thinkqob

Post by Thinkqob »

nver give up man
if the dream is big enough the facts don't count
Ed Hall

Post by Ed Hall »

I've watched this thread a bit and feel inclined to add a few thoughts:

1. 570 seems to have been your new high, from what I read. A new high does not become your average. If you are averaging in the 560s and have hit 570 once and are still averaging in the 560s, I see no real drop in scores.

2. If you have been experiencing a plateau, it is because you've reached the top of where you can go with your current shot process. You need to change something in that process to climb higher. That will probably mean letting go of something you are clinging to in the steps.

3. Do not do holding drills against a target. This teaches you to look at the perfect sight picture without firing. You don't want that. The perfect shot finishes when you reach perfection in the sights. If you wait for sight alignment in your aiming area before you start the trigger, you missed it.

4. The biggest obstacle to the top is doubt. Conversely, your greatest asset is confidence. Look for the things that bring you success - what do you do that produces a ten? Study that behavior. Develop your shot process based on that behavior. Have confidence in that process and follow it through for your matches.

The best exercise is to have the gun fire when you reach perfect sight alignment in the center of your aiming area. Otherwise, you're too late.

Take Care,
Ed Hall
Air Force Shooting Homepage
Bullseye (and International) Competition Things
sha3banov

Post by sha3banov »

ok, thanx for all.