SFC's AIM Magazine Winter edition now available online

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Jason

SFC's AIM Magazine Winter edition now available online

Post by Jason »

The Winter 2009 edition of the Shooting Federation of Canada's AIM magazine is now in the mail and all current members should be receiving their copy very shortly (I got mine two days ago).

For all non-SFC members -- and those who'd like to see all the great photos in colour -- a low resolution version PDF is now available on the SFC website at News Centre > Newsletter. I still need to write a news item for the site but it's been a hectic week at work so I'm a little behind.

All feedback and suggestions for future content are most welcome. Please send me an email at communications [at] sfc.ftc.ca. As a "living" publication it's very important that AIM prints what members want to read about -- so don't be shy!

Thanks for reading!

Jason Jarvis
Editor, AIM Magazine
Jordan F.

Post by Jordan F. »

Hi Jason,

I recieved mine today - Thanks! Overall looked really well done! haven't read through it all yet but looks nice. Was at first confused as I saw a picture of myself in there along with an article in french and was trying (with my limited french speaking skills) to read it but then I realized the same article was on the other page in english. doh! Nice article you did of the youth commonwealth games team though :) Enjoyed reading that!

Jordan