Morini CM22M - Trigger adjustment process

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
OntPstlShooter

Morini CM22M - Trigger adjustment process

Post by OntPstlShooter »

Hello Folks

I have a CM22M and am far from comfortable adjusting the trigger. But, the time has finally come and I can't ignore it any more. I need to make some adjustments but I'm not sure how.

Dave Levene - you rescued me in OZ in 2007 when I didn't pass equipment check. Could you send me the steps you follow for adjusting the trigger? (for all the various adjustable parts)

Anyone else with an opinion is more than welcome to throw in too.

Thanks Folks.
David Levene

Re: Morini CM22M - Trigger adjustment process

Post by David Levene »

OntPstlShooter wrote:Dave Levene - you rescued me in OZ in 2007 when I didn't pass equipment check. Could you send me the steps you follow for adjusting the trigger? (for all the various adjustable parts)
Sorry, wasn't me. I can tell you about FAS pistols but the CM22M is outside of my scope.

Could it have been David Moore. He is notorious for being able and willing to help people with any problem on any gun.
OntPstlShooter

Post by OntPstlShooter »

Hi Dave

It could have been. Do you know how I can contact Mr Moore??

Pat
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

OntPstlShooter wrote:Do you know how I can contact Mr Moore??
If you look at this thread you'll find a couple of posts by David M. That's your man. PM him from there.