hammerli 480/480k

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
LeLongCarabine

hammerli 480/480k

Post by LeLongCarabine »

hi guys has anyone got a manual for the hammerli 480 not the k model I have had a cylynder sent over to purchase from a nice chap in canada the cylinder was for a 480k which mine is supposed to be because it says 480k on the cylinder, the cylinder i have received is the same shape and size but the valve is different so now im thinking have i been sold a pup and mine is not a 480k i have checked my manual and the valve is supposed to be chunky and flat but mine has a longer thin valve with a tiny washer on nothing like the 480k one so if any one could send me a copy of the parts or diagram page so i can check to see if it matches mine i would appreciate it
cheers
Walter

Post by Walter »

There is no way to ascertain the valve in a 480. Nothing in the manual.

480 Non-removable tank

480K2
LeLongCarabine

thanks

Post by LeLongCarabine »

thanks for the pics Walter what i have is the pistol on the bottom of your picture but the tank is the on the middle picture so mine is a combination of the 480k and the 480k2 the pistol is the 480k2 and my tanks are for the 480k but the 480k tank i just tried out will not fit the valve on mine the valves are different but a tleast i now know what i have
regards Will
LeLongCarabine

sorted

Post by LeLongCarabine »

ok guys

im now sorted mine is a 480k2 with the modified tanks for the 480k so now im satisfied i know what to buy when i need spare tanks
thank for looking

Will