CMP Responsiveness

Hints and how to’s for coaches and junior shooters of all categories

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963

glewis4252

CMP Responsiveness

Post by glewis4252 »

A semi-survey, semi-gripe. Are there others out there who have trouble reaching people at the CMP or getting responses to voice mails. When I do reach someone and am not satisfied with answers, I find there is no recourse. None will transfer you to Gary and his number apparently can't be reached directly. I had hoped that Rob Harbison would fix the problem but he is gone already.
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

Same here problem with USA Shooting. Probably due to organizational attitude, quite similar across continents and cultures.

Alexander
jimsoars

Post by jimsoars »

I recently ordered some pellets. After 10 days I emailed them to see about the status of my order and received the following:

Normally, we average receiving 2,000 - 3,000 orders per month and ship an order in 2-3 weeks. However, these are not normal times.

Between 15 Oct and 23 Dec, we received over 14,000 orders (rifles, ammo, tools, etc), and the orders have been coming in by the hundreds each day since then. As a result, we are very backlogged and running several weeks behind on processing orders. Between 15 Oct and 23 Dec our staff worked up to 12 hours per day 7 days a week. On 5 January we resumed the same schedule. Our sales order processing department is currently only up to late November in processing estore orders.

Since your order was only received on the 7th of January it is going to be some time before your order ships, probably a month or more.

Only about half of our staff is processing orders, the other half is answering phone and email follow-ups on orders and account status. We apologize for the delays also in responding to emails and answering phones.

We expect to recover from this surge in another 2 months.

Thanks for the support and understanding in these historic and challenging times.
glewis4252

Post by glewis4252 »

I think I got a response on CMP Responsiveness. For the first time in three years, I didn't get invited back to coach at the NJROTC camp they put on in June and for the first time in three years, I didn't get assigned to a camp as a Master Instructor in their Camp program. I guess that means that you can at least reach the CMP through TargetTalk.