2002 CA riser block ?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

slavetoturf

2002 CA riser block ?

Post by slavetoturf »

I am in need of a riser block set to fit my Anschutz 2002 CA. I think I need to get something like 15 - 18mm of elevation so I think an adjustable set would be preferable . I am having a hard time locating anyone with riser blocks in stock and other than CC, NJ and CSS I can't get anyone to answer the phone or e-mails. The only set I can locate as in stock is @ CChoice. It is Anschutz set no. 6817. I can't find any info on how much elevation this Anschutz block set offers. Does anyone know how much elevation this set yields?

BTW - The block set I use will need to be able to be removed with the sights installed on them. I want to be able to swap from sights to a scope so I'm going with the Anschutz reciever scope mount sold by CSS. Correct me if I'm wrong but the Gehman set that looks like two opposable ramps need the sights to be removed prior to installation?

Thanks
nirvanaisanx

Post by nirvanaisanx »

I'm not sure if this will fit your rifle, but take a look at this:

http://www.creedmoorsports.com/store/pr ... 274&page=1
Soupy44

Post by Soupy44 »

Try and get in contact with Bill Ernest. He actually sells the cheapest riser blocks around, no lack in quality, and he has every size under the sun. I've currently got 28mm in blocks on my air rifle and love it.
slavetoturf

Post by slavetoturf »

Soupy44

Thanks - I do not know the man, do you have any kind of contact information?
Soupy44

Post by Soupy44 »

He's usually at the Palmyra Invitational if you have plans on being there. I do not have contact info for him myself, but I'll get someone who does to post it here for you.
BJ

Post by BJ »

I'm the person to post the contact info lol

Phone: 570-797-4872

When you talk to Mr. Earnest make sure that you tell him all your measurements using the english system of measurement. DO NOT tell him anything in metric or you'll be in for a speech.

I've also ordered riser blocks from him before and he is a very nice man and the quality of riser blocks you receive are excellent and you can't beat his prices unless you can make them yourself.

Brian
slavetoturf

Post by slavetoturf »

Thanks for the contact information, once I'm sure of exactly what height I will need I will give Bill Ernest a call.
riflesafety

Riser block source

Post by riflesafety »

try eBay. search for Gehmann or Anschutz.
cmj

Anschutz Risers

Post by cmj »

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gehmann-Adjustable- ... 634.c0.m14.

These work great and allow to set what ever and also will offset. Can be removed, usually ships fast and has instock whatever he has listed in his EBAY Store
peepsight

Post by peepsight »

Check out the CENTRA raiser blocks, similar to the Gehmann.