FAS Domini gun brochure

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

pilkguns not logged in

FAS Domini gun brochure

Post by pilkguns not logged in »

David Levene

Re: FAS Domini gun brochure

Post by David Levene »

pilkguns not logged in wrote:I just got this link from Raffael

http://www.dominoguns.it/dcs/download.p ... 8fc45e88c2
That is extremely sad: no 603 (or successor).
n4jee

FAS

Post by n4jee »

Sounds like Rafaele is wooing Scott. Does this mean we may see a US Importer in the near future? The FAS AP609 is a good value for the money, but a real pain to own with no US support. I had to order parts from Rafaele and get Tim at Mac-1 to reseal mine.
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

Is this the FAS catalogue, or the Dominoguns? From what I've heard, Raffi has been out at FAS for some time now and has been running the import-oriented Domino (which, AFAIK, is at least legally another company) only. Any news on that? If this is Dominoguns only, I doubt it reflects the full palette of FAS pistols...
pilkguns
Site Admin

Re: FAS

Post by pilkguns »

n4jee wrote: Does this mean we may see a US Importer in the near future?
Not unless you know something I don't.
LukeP

Post by LukeP »

Tycho wrote:Is this the FAS catalogue, or the Dominoguns? From what I've heard, Raffi has been out at FAS for some time now and has been running the import-oriented Domino (which, AFAIK, is at least legally another company) only. Any news on that? If this is Dominoguns only, I doubt it reflects the full palette of FAS pistols...
The old website fasdomino is down, and now that link point on dominoguns, so i think that past rumors about Fas financial problems are not all invented, maybe there is something new in fas property...
j-team

Re: FAS Domini gun brochure

Post by j-team »

David Levene wrote:That is extremely sad: no 603 (or successor).
What company would invest in a devoloping a new CF pistol these days? It makes much more sense to make Air Pistols and Standard Pistols.

Post by Guest »

Please excuse my naivety, but why would it not be wise investing in developing a new pistol for centerfire?

As for the Standard pistols, are the current models being contrived for Rapid Fire, Standard, or Women's 25m? It's my understanding that each game news a somehow differently tuned rimfire pistol.